- 18 Hole Championship Course par 72 - 6800 Yards.
- 9 Hole Course par 35 - 2985 Yards.
- The Greens at Katameya are Bermuda tif-dwarf and the Tees, Fairways and Rough are tif-way grass.
- Designed by renowned French Golf Architect, Yves Bureau.
- Current HCP requirement of 36 for Ladies and 28 for Men to Play.
- Fleet of Club Cars, pull carts and limited number of caddies.
- Pro shop.
- Locker Room Facilities available on request.
- Members only Bag storage facility.
- Limited number of rental clubs available.
- Food & Beverage stations providing hospitality on the course along with F&B Cart.
- Academy Practice Facilities include - Double ended driving range with seven target greens. Three practice greens for putting, chipping and sand play.
- Last range balls will be issued 60 minutes before sunset.
- Golf Academy equipped with teaching aids.
- 1 P.G.A. Qualified professional.
- 2 Egyptian Golf Professionals.
Golf Course & Academy Operational Hours
Weekday 7.00am till Sunset
Weekend 7.00am till Sunset
Visitors are encouraged to play Sunday to Thursday (Excluding Holidays) - For more information please email: email@example.com