- 18 Hole Championship Course par 72 - 6800 Yards
- 9 Hole Course par 35 - 2985 Yards
- The greens at Katameya are tif-dwarf and the Tees, Fairways and Rough are tif-way grass
- Designed by renowned French Golf Architect, Yves Bureau
- HCP requirement of 36 for Ladies and 28 for Men to Play
- Fleet of 80 Club Cars, pull carts and trained caddies
- Pro shop
- Locker Room Facilities
- Bag storage
- Golf equipment available for rent
- 3 Food & Beverage stations providing hospitality on the course
- Practice Facilities
- Double ended driving range with Seven target greens. Three practice greens for putting, chipping and sand play
- Golf Academy equipped with teaching aids.
- 1 P.G.A. Qualified professional
Visitors are encouraged to play Sunday to Thursday (Excluding Holidays) - For green fee rates refer to Visitor Golf Section of Katameya Website www.katameyaheights.com .
Tour Operators to contact Steven Burton – PGA Director of Golf.