Members and Guests precautionary measures update
21 Mar 2020
We hope during this time that you are safe and well.
In order to try and provide you with a safe and healthy environment to enjoy your golf we will impose some general rules and guidelines as precautionary measures. The welfare of all our members/guests is extremely important to us and we appreciate your understanding and support during these times.
- Please make sure that you wash and sanitize your hands frequently
- Please make sure you have cleaned and sanitized your golf equipment
- Please practice good social distancing by staying 1.5/2 meters apart as much as possible in all areas
- During quieter times only and subject to availability, members/guests may use separate golf carts to assist in maintain the social distancing.
- During this time the food & beverage cart (which is cleaned and sanitized many times daily) will be available, but limited to beverages only
(Please also note that the food & beverage member of staff is following strict hygiene/sanitizing policies aswell)
- We reserve the right to refuse any member/guest who does not cooperate or comply with the simple rules and guidelines or shows any signs of possible Corona Virus.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding
Katameya Heights Management.